Creativity and craftsmanship combined with modern technology
There are 75 employees at the Kleve site plus more than 200 freelance international-project staff who are ready to professionally execute your projects at any time. The production depth is service-oriented and the high CNC precision enables efficient implementation of your ideas and products.
Traditional craftsmanship, the latest technology, and the high level of motivation of each and every employee ensure the level of flexibility that is needed for performing projects to schedule at short-notice without compromising quality. Regular training in sustainability and other topics is of central importance, as is the analysis of trends and technical developments by our project developers, architects and designers.
Our technical facilities comprise the following:
- Heian five-axis machining centre, max. 6000x2100x600 mm
- IMA five-axis machining centre, max. 6200x2300x600 mm
- Dynamic panel store
- Edge machining with up to seven units and fibre-optic controller
- Modern grinding equipment
- Paint shop with two cabins and water wall
- Latest wood machining units
- Metalworking shop for steel and non-ferrous metals
- Lighting and electrical equipment
As a production service provider for the craft trades and industry, we also produce parts, components and entire furniture items as contract orders.